Saturday, January 22, 2011

sista day 13/1/2011


At Madam Kwan Restaurant

Papa John Pizza

Top Man (testing the gay style clothes)


SAn Fransisco Coffee
Feeling great when get know my sis, Ting wanna come KL and and have a series of shopping plan wif ...wohooo...Shopping plan start lu~~~~~~~
The tired thing wanna to do on the first day she reach KL is gonna fetch her at B. jalil by LRT.. Anyways thz to tat yellow fella for accompany me fetch my sis...hahaha
OMFG, It is been long time we haven't meet witf each other... And I miss her a lot....
AND
When we reach there and it is easy to searching her... she looks damn huge and impossible that cannot found her... OMG wat the hell she eat ? eat till that huge size...hahahaha
Let u all see the my sis before and after pic...Hope that she r nt realize about my post here wahahaha..Or else she sure will sumbat me dalam toilet bowl hahaha...
Throughtout his 4 days, we went KLCC, Timesquare, SUngei wang, Farenheit mall and Pavillion....
We had our fun time wif my fen too , Alvin, KZ, Erica and Kah chun
Here is she..


No comments:

Post a Comment