Monday, June 28, 2010


while waiting the food serve in

cam whore all the time


smile*

lov Tis pic so much

me and Chun, housemate






Me and lovely sis, Nicole

Me and Juin Kai, naughty housemate



BBQ Plaza
May, Collin and Nicole

me and my bestie, Collin Ong
19/6/2010 is a good good day as we can all go out and shopping at Sunway pyramid and time Square and have fun together...appreciate that moment...Thx my bestie Collin and my lovely sis Nicole cum to KL and tat moment reli reduce my feeling of loneliness.. as well as my fren May, Hoi Min and my housemate Chun and Juin Kai.. so hapi together wif u all .. always crazy together.... we go time square and sunway .. OMG spend a lot when go out wif u all. haiz ... bt it is worth tat we can be together for 1 weeks.. within one weeks.. we ady take more than 800 pieces of photos.. bravo ya

No comments:

Post a Comment