Monday, July 5, 2010

WonDerful DiploMa ConVocatioN & Gathering


We finally graduate.... yeah~~~~~

Seyon hOOI Imm and Me

Ming Collin Kaylin (me)
SISTA

DAD Me MUM



Happy FAmily photo


Wau!!!!! FINALLY i graduated from Diploma (Mass Communication- Public Relation). Feeling- On cloud nine.... wahaahahha... i reli cant believe that i had cover tis stage ...suddenLy i feel that hapi and sad too.. *sigh* HAPPY- is bcoz i m finally graduated and will meet up my penang fren soon yeah~~~ SAD- is after tis convo we all will separate each other to continue our study or their work ady ....
i gonna to miss u all especially my besties Seyon and Jason Kit



Tis is the pic captured when we gather at gurney Taiwan restaurant ....although i m angry when u leave me alone at KL , bt i m gonna miss u more and appreciate u when u r not beside me .... Yeong.. u r my besties forever ... i love u muaks. Sheng hope u all the best ya in everything..... miss u
Next, i m proudly to show my convo pic here... Well there r a lots of pic bt i juz upload here for a few pieces onli....

No comments:

Post a Comment