Saturday, September 18, 2010

SiCK day....

ALONE at home since all my housemates were had their holidays at Genting Highland...sad and alone... 6/9/2010 is my first sick day at KL.... since my sickness is not that serious... i still wake up early and clean up the whole house. the house is juz like a Garbage Heap。。。 OMG... i woke up and clean the living room, master room , kitchen and finally my room...
very surprise that i can climb up and clean 3 fans since i juz recover from my migraine and STILL hav flu, cough and sore throat...
After clean all, i went carrefour alone by taxi to meet Erica there.....Suddenly i feel very headache and after Erica bought her cupboard...we went bac....


When i reach home, i feel very lonely and dizzy, after take my bath, i straight away lye on my bed....
In the lonely night, i feel very cold and very dizzy...
On the another day, reli thanks to KZ bought the porridge and medicine for , if not i think i will dead in my room....
His caring and kind make me feel warm .....


No comments:

Post a Comment