Saturday, September 18, 2010

STRESS period

First time feel the stress and nobody stand beside me to motivate and accompany me during this period...
Feel very weird that i study alone in the room without my besties Collin Ong and Ming Ming....
Meanwhile feel sad, stress, boring...nobody chat wif me, play wif me ....
BUT
luckily still have my cutie housemates, Louis Ong, Chun, May and Liang Zhuang accompany me...
Feel WARM when together wif they all
a KISS for them, muakzzzzzzz

Also wan to thank to my classmate, Kuok Zhen
He always bring me out for dinner and lunch... if not i will end up my lunch and dinner wif instant noodle ady.....
I think i hav change a bit ....
when i was study DIPLOMA, i wont go out during the exam period, bt at KL, i always go out during that time and even when there is 2 days break during exam period, i still hav the mood to go watch movie and shopping at times square.. OMG...
MAYBE i juz wan relieve my stress......HMMMMP


No comments:

Post a Comment